Ho ho hopefully.

on Thursday, November 17, 2011
It's almost Christmas! Christmas has always been one of the best days of the year because (1) it's cold, (2) family bonding, (3) fooooooood, and (4) gifts! My cousins will be spending Christmas with us again this year, just like every year! It's fun to have so many people at home even though they sometimes get on my nerves when they fight.

Let me just post a few things that I want to have this Christmas! I don't think I'll get these things... but hopefully I do lol


The first one is a KitchenAid Stand Mixer. It's $350! Lol. My hand mixer is broken so I really really want a new mixer, and well if I am gonna get one why would I ask for another hand mixer? I'd go for a bigger and better stand mixer! It looks so good oh my god I saw one in SM Dept Store and it's way too expensive (php 25,000) compared to its price on the site so idk maybe we should buy one from the US since it's cheaper *cough*TITA*cough* 




Another thing for baking lol. I want a bigger oven! This one's a Frigidaire 27" Single Electric Convection Wall Oven. It's $1,530 omg <///3 The oven I use is the small one lol that's why I bake in more than 3 batches every time... too small! Bigger oven please, Santa!


Last but not the least, a camera. I just really want one. I get to use my uncle's every time they come over and I want to keep it lol. Idk anything about cameras, which brand or model to buy etc etc but yeah I just want one cos I think it's gonna be really really useful ex. concerts and idk I wanna try to be ~creative~ so uhm yeah photography I wanna try you.

These are just some of the things I wanna have... I'm too lazy to think about the other ones. 

PS. I want him too

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...