10-17-2011

on Monday, October 17, 2011
It's my 18th birthday!

It started really good, around 11:30pm on the 16th I already got a lot of greetings and when the clock stroke midnight, my @replies exploded and our telephone rang oh my god. It was Cla aw she called me last year too! Love her <3

Dan Nickleski replied to me (again!!!!) lol I told him that it's my birthday and he replied with "Happy bday iPad girl" lol that's so awesome okay.



I felt quite sad during noon lol didn't hear from my friends and my family's too busy with their work and everything yada yada insert I-feel-so-unimportant-today rants blah

But then I left to meet up with Joan, Charmille and Yvon! I knew there was something going on, they all told me that they were going to be late haha. And their plan sort of failed because they were still preparing the surprise when I saw them and I was like "LOL GUYS WTF ARE YOU DOING HAHAHAHA FAIL!!!" and they were like "LOL SARAH PRETEND YOU DIDN'T SEE US LET'S DO THIS AGAIN" hahahaa so funny

They got me roses and balloons lol. I treated them at Sbarro and they gave me doughnuts, cupcakes, 18 band dudes! Lol it was great.



Yvon, Charmille and Joan got me a book aw I already read it but I wanted to get a copy and they gave me one aw <3 I still have 3 more books to read so idk when I'll be re-reading this hahaha



And my favorite omg I actually thought that those two guys already forgot about me but they were there and I missed them so much! Anjilo and Louise aw they got extra flowers too haha! And they bought me a pair of earphones from Philips and it's green!!! Perfect :----)


I love my friends! We're gonna meet again on Thursday for Louise's birthday! He's turning 18 too, we need to plan something for him haha! Dibs on 18 sampaguitas! xx

Great day. Great friends. Thank you.

PS. At home we just ordered food from Shakey's! Too much food I think I gained 5 lbs jk jk

PS. Andy Oliver tweeted me too! Awesome!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...