Cravings!

on Thursday, October 06, 2011
I didn't eat lunch today so I was really hungry at around 4pm after my PanPil12 meeting. Met up with Charmille at the FC shed so we can go home and then while talking at the jeep I mentioned cake and we decided to go to Shang and eat!


We went to The Coffee Beanery/Cravings to try the Coffee and Cake All You Can.
First of all, I was disappointed because their tarp has like, 7+ types of cake there but there were only 3 flavors available. Anyway...


The first one I tried was the caramel one. Then the double chocolate. Then the devil's food cake. My favorite was the devil's food cake because I really loved the frosting. All 3 cakes had the same base though, chocolate. They just had different fillings in between layers and of course, frosting.


The cake slice was thinner than usual, which was great because people would want to try all flavors... so serving them in small amounts was a great idea!














After I ate my devil's food cake (and after finishing my second cup of coffee), the server asked us if we wanted a refill, and idk why but I said yes even though I was ~almost~ full.
So we had another cup of coffee and another piece of cake. I had the caramel one, idk why I chose that, I'm not even a big caramel fan but wth. I ended up not finishing that 4th slice, such a shame.


The cakes were average, I mean, they're not the best but I enjoyed the experience.. so yeah.





We were there for two hours, the best thing about it was probably just catching up, lol we haven't seen each other since the ATL show! So we talked about that and it was so much fun.


Great day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...