I baked cookies today!

on Tuesday, July 05, 2011
I went to the mall right after class to eat and then buy a book. I was supposed to go home around 3pm but it was raining so I decided to stay inside and just go home when it stops raining.

I passed by the supermarket and I decided to go in and check if they have chocolate chips. And welp, they did, finally! So I bought a pouch of that and then I bought butter and sugar. I got home around 4pm. 

The cookie batter looks really light because I did not use half brown and half white sugar. I used all white because I forgot to buy brown!


I had no idea that we ran out of baking paper already so I just spread butter on the pan so my cookies won't stick.


This is a picture of a cookie I made. Oh my god fail!!! It needs more flour, I think. I need to fix my recipe haha gotta change some measurements!


The cookies taste okay (but my other batches last summer are way better) so I guess it's fine hah :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...