Camping in Bataan! July 9-10, 2011

on Sunday, July 10, 2011
Super blog post about my super fun weekend! :-)

We left QC around 6:30 am and we arrived at the resort around 11 or 11:30. We were assigned to stay in this cottage which is on the farthest right side of the resort. Isolated freaks holla!

We got to play ultimate frisbee and skim boarding and it was so fun! My groupmates are so freakin' awesome okay. I love them so much :') We swam on the beach aw yeah fun fun fun!

I made dinner! My groupmates and our camp councilor told me that it was great. Aw yeah.

It rained so our instructor decided not to let us use the tents. Most of the groups went to the bus to sleep because their cottages were wet already. But well, ours wasn't! Before the sun left, we got to put covers on every side of the cottage. We all slept on the floor!

We played cards after dinner. My friends drank alcohol but I didn't because I don't drink. :-) Oh my god our team leader got drunk and she was speaking nonsense until 3am hahahah it was so funny!

We woke up at 6am and we just played "Rewind" until our breakfast was ready.

After breakfast, we had team building activities and well...... our group won! First place holla! :-------)

And then after that, we swam in the beach again. When we got bored, we played sand fight! Ya kno, instead of snow fight, we used sand because we don't have snow!!! They all backed out lol in the end it was a duel between me and my guy friend named Khail. Lol he lost aw yeah! And I made a sand angel haha!

We also made a sand castle. And then we played "Ice-ice-water" omg we were so exhausted after that.

We got to wash up earlier than everybody else. Next, we made lunch! Then we packed our stuff and we broke apart our home aw.

The bus ride was fun too lol!

We all ate together during the stop over aw :')

It was a fun fun weekend! I love all my groupmates oh my god they are fab. Much love.

The beach at Morong, Bataan

Our humble home? Hah!

Before eating dinner :-)

Consequence

My assistant Khail and myself... trying to kill him hah!

"Still drunk from the night before"? Well...they were! 

The whole group before leaving the beach!

My bros!

Camwhoring at the bus!

1 comments:

Chester said...

omg i wanna try this soon

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...