This Century Philippines! :-)

on Sunday, December 04, 2011
Last Saturday, TC's official (Yes, it's official! We are in direct contact with TC, their management and the International Street Team!) street team here in the Philippines had its very first meet-up at Eastwood City, Libis!

I was late and when I arrived at Yellowcab, Ate Angela and Sir Alex were interviewing four teamers outside. I sat with Julienne, Nikita, Andrea and the others and we just talked (and ate free pizza! Thanks BBS!) until we were called in for the interview.

Basically we just talked about why BBS established this team, which is to gather all the TC fans and spread the word about TC's music, all in preparation for TC's future show here. I'm personally really really excited for the future tasks and everything that's going to happen! I know everyone will be stoked!


   


There's another meet-up next Saturday at MOA and I'm planning to go too! I really want to meet new people, especially the people who loves TC as much as I do!

Ate Angela said that the team will be open for a new batch of applicants by January! So if you missed the chance last time, don't waste this second one! 

All photos were taken by the very talented Karen De La Fuente of Shutter Panda Photography :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...