2011!

on Thursday, December 15, 2011
This has been one of the best years so far. I've met so many people, I've seen some of my favorite bands and I've done things that I never thought I'd do. 2011 did not disappoint!

Looking back, these are some of the best moments of my year.
  • LIV3. The Maine, We The Kings and Never Shout Never in Manila! I went to 3 out of 4 shows!!! I met The Maine and NSN and it was awesome. (I also made it to Pat Kirch's blog, didn't ya hear. LOLJK) 
  • Good Charlotte. Fun hangs with my friends. We also got arrested by the mall guards lol. Good times, good times. -insert inside jokes w/ Aldea, Cla, Niki and Fiel here- 
  • Novak Djokovic making it to the #1 rank. BEST THING EVER. So fucking proud. (This is yet another tennis appreciation post, just like more than 50% of my blog loljk)
  • Maroon 5. Childhood favorite. VIP. Free. MMI is <3. Spent this special moment with one of my best friends. 
  • 2nd yr in College. I met really really cool people! Probably some of the best people I've met in school.
  • Mayday Parade. It was so amazing oh my god. I didn't meet them but the show was incredible!! 
  • All Time Low. BEST SHOW OF THE YEAR. I MET ALL OF THEM, BAND AND CREW. OH MY GOD. THE SHOW WAS AMAZING. PARTY GIRLS AT THE BACK. IPAD. DANNY KURILY. AAAAAHHHHHH
  • Grades. Omg. So good!
  • Pioneer. So proud of The Maine. Amazing album. Self-released. Best people ever.
This year ends in a few days and you have no idea how excited I am for next year! Simple Plan, The Summer Set, A Rocket To The Moon, The Ready Set, Forever The Sickest Kids, A+ Droupouts, Four Year Strong, Cobra Starship, The Used, Dashboard Confessional, This Century. Maybe even The Cab, We Are The In Crowd and You Me At Six. I hope Every Avenue comes too, and that Panic! At The Disco and The Maine can come back omg please?

This is my favorite picture from this year. Credits: Ate Mary


So.fucking.stoked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...